Video from Past Event
4th International Conference Offshore Wind Power Substations
Optimising design and reducing lifecycle cost for offshore substations and converters
Offshore Wind Power Substations is a technical event for experts in the wind industry. The goal is to optimise design, construction and operation of offshore substations and converter platforms. By learning from project experience and exploring research and prototypes, we hope to improve designs, simplify construction and reduce costs for the future of offshore energy transmission.
It is now time to have a detailed look at lessons learnt and define the room for improvement for the offshore wind industry.
The conference aims to:
- Review high voltage technology for both DC and AC substations
- Discover new electrical design concepts to improve reliability
- Explore topside fabrication procedures with a focus on cost-saving
- Evaluate innovative solutions for cost-efficient transport and installation of substations
- Learn from project experience with design, installation and O&M of transformer platforms
With contributions from:
50 Hertz • Atkins Global • Carbon Trust • CG • Cofely Fabricom • DONG Energy • EnBW • Energinet.dk • Gemini Offshore Wind • Global Tech I • OVERDICK • Pandorra Offshore • Prysmian • Scaldis SMC • Semco Maritime • Siemens